Форум программистов

Восстановите пароль или Зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, о проблемах и с заказом рекламы пишите сюда - alarforum@yandex.ru, проверяйте папку спам!

Вернуться   Форум программистов > IT форум > Помощь студентам
Восстановить пароль
Повторная активизация e-mail

Купить рекламу на форуме - 42 тыс руб за месяц

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 09.02.2009, 19:55   #1
BEKO83
Новичок
Джуниор

По умолчанию как копировать столбцы

Здравствуйте! Мне нужен помощь, на работе я должен был дать отчет и времени было мало, я не успевал и наш начальник в нашем кабинете решил мне помочь , и он сделал маленькую хитрость скопировав отчеты февраля на инвар когда он это сделал он скопировал столбец М1 на М2 но не как это делается на Excele у нас там заказная программа и он исползавал командный окно и написал там replace M1 with ........ дальше я не помню : ) и мне нужно знать что он дальше мог писать , он сам мне не скажет , если здесь есть программисты то наверно они поймут о чем идет речь жал что я сам не программист
BEKO83 вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.02.2009, 20:17   #2
Loruoo18
Заблокирован

Сообщение My future plan

I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute wow gold, to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I wow gold, will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful careI decided to be a middle maple story powerleveling,teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. maple story powerleveling, I will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, maple story powerleveling, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful care
Loruoo18 вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Купить рекламу на форуме - 42 тыс руб за месяц

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск